Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: My guess
In Response To: Re: My guess ()

I always have my North American Arms 22 mag on me. They are small and light and nobody wants to catch a 22 mag in the face. They are a true "gut gun" if you hit anything past ten feet...you got lucky.

I call them...The Noisy Cricket from Men in Black movie. 😁

I showed it to my Doctor once and he ran out and bought himself, his wife, and one of his nurses one. LOL

When I go to the doctors, I drop all my pocket contents into my ball cap so as to weigh in a few ounces less. haha

The other day, I was at the doctors...he came in and started rummaging around inside the ballcap I had placed on the counter top...he found the NAA held it up and said...just checking.

That's my kind of doctor.