Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: My guess
In Response To: Re: My guess ()

I needed the physical demands. My feet hurt after every shift but I can now stretch in any direction without pain. Can't figure why I have not lost some weight but that will come, I hope. I got some .22 CCI Stingers, as Wayne suggested, yesterday ($8.50 for a box of 50, nuts) The amount of theft in a Walmart is crazy.

A small amount of ammo comes in each week and I am picking up a box of something interesting regularly. It is all sold out within 24 hours at the most.

The Daisy Red Riders are speaking to me. Can shoot that in the house. Have a gazillion BBs left over from back in the day, too.

A week and a half ago, both Walmart and my Harris Teeter were out of bread. I am really getting concerned. Vegetables were scarce at times, too. I ripened my late planted Thai peppers under an LED grow light in the tool room and fed the plants hydroponic fertilizer mixed in a container with water as food. Worked out well. I almost have a green thumb. lol.