Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Body pain...

Starting about two months ago, I started getting pretty severe pain in different parts of my body. Left elbow and tendon, right shoulder, back, hip joints, knee joints, and then right knee. All of these places on my body have been previously injured or are just bad, like my back and the left elbow. Don't know what's wrong with those but they just went bad with age. The right shoulder should have been operated on 10-15 years ago but it had healed to the point it was as good as the left one that had been operated on. The right knee, same thing, injured...should have been cut on but never had it done. The knee got hit so bad with whatever has been running around my body attacking these places a golf ball sized lump accompanied the knee pain.

I was "down" for a month and a half...maybe a little more. Seriously down sometimes. That's part of the reason I wasn't here very much...just didn't feel like typing anything.

I told The Woman I felt like it was a virus of some sort running through my body attacking weak points and previous injuries. Then I had to wonder...hmmm...cause that's the noise I make when I wonder...hmmmm...I wonder if it could have been the covid?? Maybe that's the only symptoms I got?? I remember people talking about pretty severe body pain associated with the covid???

I doubt that I had the covid that in turn caused this bizarre pain thing but I did go...hmmmm.

Anyway...doctor gives me a script for 600mg Ibuprofen...industrial strength.

BS thought I, that'll never do anything for the pain I have.

Wow...wish I had been taking this stuff earlier...works great! I haven't been this pain free in years.

If you be an aching soul...might be worth your while to give that a shot.