Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Body pain... *LINK*
In Response To: Re: Body pain... ()

.Yes i do beleive my plant based life enables me at my age to do that...Why?, Because it was the plant based life that eliminated inflammation that made me ill ...so yes, or i would not be able to train at the level and age or begin in the first place..Chronic asthma almost killed me and seriously restricted my life...Why would a meat eater bench more? Thats mythical. I am certain you beleive meat has more protein or some magic to it? The animals slaughtered for flesh do not eat meat. ..They are fed plant/grain based diets. Their bodies are not magical reservoirs of protein and nutrients,They got theirs from the plant/grain based diet.. All life depends on the earth. Protein is amino acids.There are 9 essential amino acids. ALL are present in plants/grains/legumes. I did post the link to Gamechangers and i am certain now you didnt look at it because the movie does a masterful job of exploding the meat myth that would suggest as you did that meat eaters lift more simply by sake of eating meat. Many athletes are making the transition to get the edge because less inflammation increases their endurance and strength. I didn`t claim that eating a plant based diet makes me lift 2x bodyweight. I did claim that it enables me to train. The physical work still has to be put in...I do that work but it`s no burden because i enjoy weight training.