Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Body pain...
In Response To: Re: Body pain... ()

Yes, However, Point being is we have the power to reduce/eliminate inflammation without drugs. If we as humans continue to eat flesh meat and animal product diets that create inflammation, We are unnecessarily creating the need for the drug. That is why i suggest plant based/vegan. I am aware not many will accept that but it works. I can attest personally. The drugs would have kept me alive and control symptoms, But cause a host of other disease , with time, in doing so. Plant based also reverses some heart disease as well as onset diabetes. Like i mentioned, The path i was going, I am most certain i would not be able to do what i do today.Address inflammation with your diet.That way you are addressing inflammation first and not needing to create a "cross the bridge when i get to it" with the onset disease of prolonged drug need.