Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Body pain...
In Response To: Re: Body pain... ()

whole grain cereal in 100% milk with a half banana or a 1/2 peach. That's breakfast most of the times. Rarely, I let it go Bacon, eggs, homemade biscuits with real butter. Lunch...1/2 a sandwich, ham, bologna, tunafish, whatever on whole wheat bread...with 8-10 chips with some fruit. That's lunch or supper.

Main meal. 4 oz of meat. I prefer game animal meat but in lieu of that lean burg, pork chop, chicken. Veggies and salad and a bread. Sometimes I eat the "main meal" for lunch in which case I have the lite lunch meal at supper. Sometimes, I eat the main meal at supper time. no later than 5pm.

Before bedtime snack of nuts, peanut butter...high protein low sugar.

Avoid processed food. It's cheap asss waste meat and full of fat. Avoid "diet" grade foods. You want butter...eat butter not margarine. Salad dressing...get the real McCoy. Mayonnaise...get the real stuff.

Make as much of this stuff yourself as you can.

A normal person can eat this and stay healthy and trim. If, like me, you're born with one or more of the 200+ mapped genomic malfunctions that dictates "born fat die fat" you're just chit outa luck. You wanna lose weight...1000-1200 calories a day of whatever.

Good luck...