Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Body pain...
In Response To: Re: Body pain... ()

I do hear that a lot as a form of resistance. But respectfully, I disagree with that as fact or the whole..Maybe people YOU know but how many do you know?.. I have been vegan 30 years and its never been a combative stance for me , But the mere mention that i am vegan, Always draws solicitations and testimonials of "weak malnourished dying, obese etc" vegans as a defense despite that fact that my announcement that i am vegan is not militant but just to alert others at the dining table of my choices and avoidance....and the fact that i can assure my appearance does not suggest that either as i am sinewy and decades and youthful in appearance.. I would however believe the obese vegan as more and more millenials don`t become vegan for health, They become vegan for the rejection of animal agriculture brutality, So they enjoy eating mainstream offerings that corporate America is offering, even if still healthier, They over consume. Some will revel in the argument that Oreos are potentially vegan as a point. Anyone who obstains from all animal products is not a vegetarian, That is vegan BTW. There is nothing that maintains health in a spectrum of animal products that would suggest removal from your diet will result in being weak and malnourished. Can someone who is vegan or vegetarian be unhealthy? Yes if they simply don`t choose nutritional balance, same as a flesh eater, Again, Removing animal products would not be where that hinges. If the vegans you "know" are unhealthy, Its not being vegan that is unhealthy, Its their choices. Perhaps dependence on processed offerings and processed sugars and sodium. That itself is back to inflammation.